A gambling operator may obtain a licence for the organisation of interactive gambling after receiving a gambling authorisation.
In order to receive a licence for the organisation of interactive gambling, the gambling maker shall submit an application accompanied by:
- the rules for the intended interactive gambling;
- a statement regarding an account opened in a credit institution registered in the Republic of Latvia, which is used in mutual settlement with players;
- information regarding the planned system for the organisation of interactive gambling, and the opinion of the certifying authority that the referred to system complies with the requirements of the Law (27.03.2018. BOM not. No 189);
- the conformity report of the certification body regarding the conformity of the game programme to be used in the organisation of interactive gambling with the requirements of the Law (27.03.2018 BOM not. No 188);
- information on the location where the equipment to be used for the organisation of the game will be located and on the safety measures envisaged;
- information on personal data protection measures;
- information on the Internet address to be used for the organisation of the game;
- information about the person responsible for gambling.
Receipt of services
The Pays and Gambling Monitoring Inspectorate shall take a decision regarding the issuance of a licence for the organisation of interactive gambling or the refusal to issue such a licence within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.
The service is received according to the selection of the request.
At the same time as the decision on the issue of an authorisation for the organisation of interactive gambling is received, the gambling maker shall also receive a licence for the organisation of interactive gambling.